My gratitude goes to the woman who nominated me for this award; with all due respect allow me to call you Madam Domeka. Her blog is one of the blogs that I look up to keep mine on its feet. She is one wonderful writer who keeps everything simple and straight forward as she shares her meaningful life stories, motivate those work out and have other commitments via her Fail2Gain posts. She is also a conscious mother and this I can tell from the way she puts forward nicely selected scriptures to share with her readers. I highly recommend you to check out her blog and as well join the Beautifully Broken into Me family!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
My Answers to Domeka’s Questions:
- What was in your high school locker?
I was at a boarding school where we did not have lockers in class block hallways but in my hostel locker, you would find a mirror (always), a small hairbrush, Vaseline and utensils. My tiny broken alarm clock was like the boss. Lol. I am generally time conscious.
- If you instantly became an expert in something, what would it be?
Mind reading. Generally, I am excessively good at mind reading than most of my peers and people around me. I do not know if the level that I am at is the one good enough for me to be an expert but I am above average. I can predict the exact responses one can give me and as well precisely predict the following moves.
- If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I have tried to ponder on this ever since I was a child but never really found a name that suits me well. One thing I know is that after Tanaka the second best name for males is Michael. If God ever blesses me with a son, I am going to name him Michael.
- Let us say you had 24 hours to live as one animal, what animal would you choose and why?
Definitely a horse. Specifically a black one with a little bit of white in the face. Horses are majestic, fast, powerful, strong, adorable, humble but also lethal. They just keep a low profile but possessing too much goodness.
- How do you picture yourself five years from now?
In five years I should be a qualified medical doctor, yes still a general practitioner though. Hopefully one who would have been blessed by God and managed to finance himself through much of his medical school through his hobby, BLOGGING. I pray that God blesses my efforts.
- Do you meal prep?
Seldomly, I do not like cooking even though I know how to make the basics and I believe I will be able to survive for about three weeks before I start food poisoning myself.
- Have you put together a vision board?
Yes, I do not write down my most important visions though but they are always there and remain vivid in my mind as I progress in life.
- Do you plan for the future, or live day by day?
I plan but the plan is generally skeletal like a road map with check points. The actual path I use to make it to the checkpoints I do not predefine because everyday has its problems and blessing. Disturbances and blessings in disguise, I handle those freelance.
- What is your favorite vegetable and fruit?
I do not have a particular favorite vegetable. Once my younger sister gets hold of one vegetable in the kitchen and does her thing it usually becomes exceptionally good thus making it hard for me to compare such high levels of delicacy. I respect apples and peaches.
- What is the worst gift you have ever received and what did you do with it?
My father bought me these ugly shoes three years ago. I thought they appeared ugly because I was young but to date they still appear ugly and they are still there in the top locker. Perhaps I will give him back as a birthday present to him. Giving back to Caesar what belongs to Caesar!
- If you make up a nickname for yourself what would it?
I am in a habit of always generating nicknames for myself to use as my Instagram usernames, these days my name is Just_A_Friend. My all-time nickname ever since 2009 in Dr. TKzy! (Doctor Tee-Kay-Zee). LOL If you had problems reading that for the first time just know you are not the only one.
- Dr. Sally Ball
- Darell J Philip
- Munya Motivations
- Nyasha Hove
- Mulyale Mutisya
- Hemalatha Ramesh
- Kaushal Kishore
My Questions to my nominees:
- Tell me something that I would never know about or your readers would never pick about you in your posts.
- Say something about #BlackLivesMatter.
- What is your favorite posting time and why?
- Describe your lockdown in three words.
- Have you grown or diminished during this lockdown?
- How many hours do you dedicate to religion per week?
- What is the greatest piece of nature to you and why?
- What is your greatest phobia and share some of your experiences of it?
- What is your favorite day of the week and why?
- What is your favorite time of the day and why?
- Are you living the life that you imagined for this day five years ago?
(c) 2020, Get It Right! For Life.