I have been nominated for the Real Neat Blogger Award by Tanya Sheik. I thank her so much for nominating a baby blogger like me for this award. Her blog is a freelance site for personal use where she posts her art, thoughts and some pieces for motivation. I highly recommend that you pay a visit the link is somewhere down below!
- Put the award logo on your blog post.
- Answer their seven questions.
- Thank the person who nominated you by linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers whom you want to give this award to and ask them seven questions.
- Let them know that you have nominated them by commenting on their blog post.
Here is a link to Tanya Sheik’s bloghttps://abuddingspark.wordpress.com/
- In life, what is precious to you?
Love is the most precious thing to me, in all its definitions.
- Do you know to swim?
Yes, I know how to swim. Backstroke is my favorite. I am not competent enough, I do it for fun when I get the chance.
- Have you ever wrote a letter if YES, to whom?
Yes, I have written application letters for jobs. Never got any. I also wrote to my pen pal when I was ten. His name was Jack Hooley. In high school I received many letter from female friends, never replied any but I made it up to them in another way. Lol.
- How often do you write?
Now that I am blogging I can write three articles in a day then rest for four. When I write poems I don’t plan
- What is the best thing in you?
Laughter. It makes me bond with my company.
- The funniest moment in your life?
There are many. I do ridiculous things all the time.
- What is your favourite flower?
I am not into botany but lilies are pretty
- What is the most important thing in your life?
- If you died today would you be proud of the life you lived? If not, why?
- Asked to write a list of people you trust, would you put your name down?
- Are you blogging to earn or for fun?
- Describe that event in your life that you want to relive?
- Where do you see yourself in 2025?
- What changes did Covid-19 bring in your life?
- Nyashamelissah https://keepitauthentic426020774.wordpress.com/
- Words without a face
- The Bedsit Banter